Valued resource for those in the hospitality industry
In the hospitality industry, cleaning is a essential part to the success of your operations. It not only allows you to present a welcoming atmosphere for your guests, but it can keep customers returning and helps promote word of mouth recommendations for your hospitality business.
Regular cleaning services include cleaning and dusting all surfaces. Shower, vanity, mirror, and toilet are taken up under deep cleaning services.
Deep cleaning services are a more comprehensive service. They include:
- Grout scrubber
- Cleaning wastebaskets
- Cleaning fixtures of soap scum and limescale
- Cleaning the baseboards and the door frames thoroughly
- Cleaning inside medicine cabinets and vanities
- Disinfecting handles
- Cleaning the commode’s base
- Shower door, curtain, and crevice cleaning
The cleaning sanitizes and shines your bathroom. That’s because toilet germs include staph bacteria, athlete’s foot, gastrointestinal viruses, and food-borne viruses like E. coli and salmonella.
On a regular cleaning, your cleaner cleans general areas. Organizing, cleaning, and wiping off surfaces are part of deep cleaning services.
It may include:
- Cleaning behind furniture
- Cleaning ceiling fans and lamps
- Rug and upholstery cleaning
- Drapery care
- Individually dusting decorations
- Disinfecting garbage cans and other areas
- Cleaning lamp shades
- Cleaning baseboards, windows, and door frames
- Cleaning vent covers
- Cleaning window sills and tracks
- Wall cleaning
- Vacuuming along the borders of walls and other gaps
- Furniture polishing
You may easily maintain your general areas with weekly cleaning after cleaning your available areas. Unlike the kitchen and bathroom, those areas don’t get as filthy as soon.
The kitchen is also a chaotic environment. Grease and food splatters may smear appliances and cabinetry.
Your weekly cleaning routine probably involves washing down all exposed surfaces and cleaning the floor.
Deep cleaning services may involve the following:
- Upkeep of appliances
- Cleaning inside appliances (oven, fridge, microwave)
- Cleaning the stove hood and filter
- Cleaning the cabinets
- Cleaning grout on backsplashes or countertops
- Cleaning fridge coils
- Small kitchen appliance cleaning and disinfection
- De-cluttering within cabinets and drawers
- Disinfecting switches and knobs
Deep cleaning services remove all grease and food remains. It’s tough to remove those things when they accumulate, so hiring a professional cleaning service makes it more accessible.
Wash the bed skirts, shams, and duvet covers. For goods too large for your machines, take them to a laundromat or dry cleaners. Remember the pillows!
Reverse your mattress. Another option is to rotate your pillow top to avoid grooves from forming from sleeping in one location for an extended period. Vacuum the mattress to refresh it.
Dust neglected window treatments, headboards, and ceiling fans. Vacuum or wash draperies as well.
Vacuum or clean underneath drawers and beds. Focus on corners and baseboards.
We often start in this room and focus on counters, cabinets, backsplashes, appliances, dishwasher, floors, refrigerators, stove, oven, exteriors, faucets, sinks, and more.
- The bathroom is often the dirtiest part of the entire house. That is why we always give it more attention. We clean basins, sinks, bathtubs, tiles, faucets, counters, mirrors, floors, and more.
- We believe that your bedroom should be your sanctuary. That is why we take extra steps to make it look beautiful, including making the bed, changing the sheets if you give us new sheets, cleaning tables, lamps, furniture, and more!
- When we visit your living room, we will clean all furniture, sweep / vacuum, and dust.
We offer very thorough cleaning service for residents who are moving into a place, or need a clean-up after moving out.
We offer a deep cleaning routine that will take care of all sideboards, windowsills, appliances, kitchen and bathroom counters, sinks, and cupboards. Our staff will take extra care to make sure you are comfortable and happy moving into your new clean and scentless home; as well as you are comfortable leaving a clean and through place behind you.
Dedicated, Fully Insured & Bonded Staff
Our cleaning staff gives only the utmost care when it comes to cleaning your home
Eco-Friendly Cleaning Materials
Our cleaning products are biodegradable and are derived from essential oils and plant compounds
Request a Call Back
Service Key Features
We carry out our responsibilities in a disciplined way, and offer a series of checks and balances so that you can be certain the work we do is always first-rate.
Specialized services, customized to your needs
100% environmentally friendly chemicals
Trustworthy, reliable and timely cleaning services
We supply all cleaning equipment and solutions